2 / 6
- To conceal undereye circles, dot concealer on the inner and middle area, then pat with your ring finger to blend.
- The solution to creased eyeshadow: Prime lids with powder using a velour puff. You'll find that any eye makeup you apply afterwards stays in place much longer.
- Try this fool-proof way to line your eyes -- instead of a single stroke, draw a series of dashes with your liner along the lashline, then connect the dots.
- For long-lasting eyeliner, trace over it with a stiff-bristled shadow brush dipped in dark shadow.
- Shimmer shadows are fun to wear, but also emphasize heavy lids and fine lines. Choose matte if you have puffy or wrinkled lids, and use shimmer as a highlighter instead on the browbone.
- Brighten your peepers by sweeping a dot of pale shimmery shadow at the inner corners.