3 / 7
- One-piece suits with cut-out designs add sexy curves.
- Push-up bikini tops that come with pads or underwire make the most of a petite cleavage.
- Tiny string bikinis look great on small-chested bodies, but make sure they're tied securely and don't gape.
- Bikini tops with embellishments (smocking, ruffles) and horizontal stripes along the neckline visually add width on top.
- A belted bottom produces curves and creates the look of a defined waist.
- Avoid: Vertical stripes, which will only make your figure look straighter.