- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ tablespoons curry powder
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) fried tofu, cubed
- 1 (14½-ounce) can vegetable broth
- ½ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add green beans and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large, deep nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add curry, and cook 30 seconds. Add onion, garlic, and ginger, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add cauliflower, carrots, and tofu, and cook, stirring, another 2 minutes.
- Add broth to skillet, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Add green beans to curry mixture, and stir in yogurt and cilantro.
385 calories (19g protein, 48g carbohydrate, 13g fat) per serving
Related Diet Tools: