Category: Pastas & Rice
Prep + Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and pepper flakes, and cook, stirring, until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat, and stir in tomatoes and breadcrumbs.
- Drain pasta, reserving some of the cooking liquid. Add pasta to skillet.
- Heat pasta in skillet over medium heat, tossing until just coated with sauce. Stir in parsley, adding some of the reserved cooking liquid if pasta turns dry. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
458 calories (12g protein, 53g carbohydrate, 22g fat) per serving