Ham and Chicken Lasagna
Category: Pastas & Rice
Prep + Cooking Time: 1 Hr 30 Minutes
- ¼ cup butter
- 12 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 24½ ounces canned chicken broth
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed, cooked ham
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13" X 9" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in mushrooms, onion, and pepper. Cook until soft and tender. Sprinkle flour over vegetables, and stir to coat. Stir in milk and chicken broth. Cook until sauce thickens. Stir in Parmesan, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Cook until Parmesan is melted.
- Layer baking dish with ¼ sauce, ¼ noodles, ¼ ham, ¼ chicken, and ¼ Swiss. Repeat layers 3 times. Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 to 40 minutes.
469 calories (31g protein, 29g carbohydrate, 25g fat, 925mg sodium) per serving