Category: Soups & Stews
Prep + Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can New England clam chowder
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can minced clams
- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Add onions and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in clam chowder, cream of potato soup, clams and half-and-half, and heat through.
410 calories (24g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 24g fat, 1091mg sodium) per serving