Prep + Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 (14¾ ounce) can salmon, undrained and flaked
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 slice bread, shredded
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup olive oil, for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine salmon, onion, bread, all-purpose flour, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well; shape into four patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Fry patties on both sides until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Drain patties before serving.
219 calories (24g protein, 6g carbohydrate, 11g fat, 598mg sodium) per serving