Prep + Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add red and green cabbage, carrot, and red onion, and cook 3 minutes, tossing mixture, until it starts to soften.
- Stir in vinegar, maple syrup, and salt. Cook another 1 minute, stirring, until evenly dressed. Stir in walnuts.
159 calories (3g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 7g fat) per serving