Prep + Cooking Time: 32 Minutes
- 24 extra-large deveined shrimp, shells intact
- 4 slices white bread, crusts torn into pieces
- ¼ cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained and minced
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Butterfly shrimp by making a deep slit down the back of shrimp with the tip of a knife, cutting about ¾ of the way through the meat. Keeping shell intact, spread shrimp open and flatten slightly with fingertips. Set aside.
- Pulse bread in a food processor until coarse crumbs form, and transfer to a bowl. Add sun-dried tomatoes, 4 tablespoons Parmesan, basil, onion, garlic paste, and pepper, and mix until combined.
- Stuff shrimp with breadcrumb mixture, pressing stuffing down to adhere. Transfer shrimp to baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle remaining Parmesan over shrimp. Bake in preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
102 calories (1g protein, 11g carbohydrate, 6g fat) per serving