Strawberry and Green Tea Smoothie
- 2 green tea bags
- ¾ cup hot water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chilled
- 3 ice cubes
- 12 ounces fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons whole dry-roasted, unsalted almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Place tea bags in hot water, and steep 4 minutes. Squeeze and remove tea bags and discard. Chill tea in refrigerator.
- In a blender, add tea, strawberries, ice, yogurt, almonds and flaxseed, and process until smooth.
344 calories (13g protein, 55g carbohydrate, 8g fat, 124mg sodium) per serving