Halibut With Tomato and Olive Relish
Prep + Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- ½ cup diced red tomato
- ½ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 6-ounce skinless halibut fillets
- flour, for dusting
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, add olives, tomato, bell pepper, shallot, lemon zest, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon oil, and toss to combine. Stir in parsley and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Dust fillets in flour and tap off excess. Season with salt and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add fillets, and cook, turning once, until just opaque in thickest parts, about 10 minutes. Transfer to plates and top with relish.
379 calories (30g protein, 13g carbohydrate, 23g fat) per serving