Chicken Spinach Lasagna
- 1 8-ounce package lasagna noodles
- 2 10¾-ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 5 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cooked chicken, shredded
- ground black pepper
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves, rinsed
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of lightly salted water, cook lasagna noodles until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a saucepan over low heat, add the cream of mushroom soup, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Simmer, stirring frequently, until well mixed. Reserve 1 cup sauce.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the mushrooms. Add chicken and cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add spinach, and cook, stirring, until just wilted.
- In a lightly greased 9" X 13" baking dish, layer with 1/3 of the lasagna noodles, and half each of the sauce, ricotta, and spinach mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella, and repeat the layers. Top with remaining noodles and reserved 1 cup sauce.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 1 hour, or until brown and bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
634 calories (32g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 46g fat, 918mg sodium) per serving