Baked Potato Skins
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium potatoes, with skin
- Wash potatoes, poke with fork and rub olive oil on them, bake for 1 hour until done. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half and scoop out most of the inside, leaving about ¼-inch. Reserve scooped potato.
- Cut each potato half lengthwise again, into 12 skin wedges, then cut each skin crosswise.
- Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray, brush each skin with a little olive oil and bake skins at 350°F, just enough to make skins firm.
- Remove from oven, add garlic powder, rosemary and basil to skins and bake another 3 minutes.
- Turn oven off, remove skins, drizzle with more oil then sprinkle feta cheese on skins. Place in warm oven to melt cheese.
35 calories (1g protein, 3g carbohydrate, 2g fat, 37mg sodium) per serving