Asian Grilled Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Mix oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper, and brush on the chicken breasts. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the grill.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Let chicken rest on a plate for 1 or 2 minutes before serving.
166 calories (26g protein, 0g carbohydrate, 6g fat, 243mg sodium) per serving