- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a jelly-roll pan, sprinkle asparagus with salt and pepper, drizzle with oil. Shake pan to coat asparagus. Roast asparagus 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender. Remove pan from oven; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over asparagus, and serve.
55 calories (2g protein, 3g carbohydrate, 4g fat, 193mg sodium) per serving