- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 1 pound white mushrooms, each quartered
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 8 ounces oyster mushrooms, each halved
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine over medium-high heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add white mushrooms, and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are tender and liquid has evaporated, about 8 minutes. Remove mushrooms to bowl.
- In same skillet, melt remaining margarine or butter. Add shiitake and oyster mushrooms, and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are tender and liquid has evaporated, about 6 minutes.
- Return white mushrooms to pan; stir in ¼ cup water, and cook until liquid evaporates. Stir in thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic, and cook 1 another minute.
- Transfer mushroom mixture to serving plates. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
95 calories (3g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 6g fat, 147mg sodium) per serving