Side bridgeReps: 5 per side
- Lie on your side, your weight resting on the lower elbow, the bottom knee bent at a right angle.
- Lift your body up so the weight is supported on the lower part of the bottom leg and elbow only, and your torso and hips are in a straight line. Hold for 10 counts.
Twisting curl-upReps: 12
- Lie on your back with your knees bent, and spine in neutral. Place fingers behind your ears.
- Curl up, rotating torso slightly so left elbow is pointing towards your right thigh. Keep your neck aligned with the spine. Pause then return to starting position and curl to the other side.
Standing knee-up crunchReps: 12 per side
- Stand with your feet together, both arms extended overhead, keeping your elbows close to your ears. Bend your right knee and lift leg so your right thigh is nearly parallel to the floor.
- Keeping your arms beside ears, bend your torso forward toward your knee. Hold for one count, then return to starting position. Complete all reps then switch sides.