Do three sets for each move.
Leg sweepTones: Adductors (inner thighs)
- Stand straight, with body weight on left foot, right leg extended in front of you with toes about 10 inches in front of your left foot.
- Keeping knees straight, slowly sweep right toes to the left past your left foot. Lift right foot up and return to starting position.
- Complete one set then switch legs.
Heel raiseTones: Calves
- Stand with feet slightly apart.
- Slowly rise up onto the balls of your feet, lifting your heels off the ground as high as you can. Lower to starting position.
LungeTones: Butt and legs
- Stand with hands on hips, feet hip-width apart.
- Lunge forward with left leg, lowering until your thigh is parallel to the floor, then rise up and lunge forward with right leg to complete 1 rep.