ShoppingLifestyle.com
Diet & Fitness


5 Traits Successful Weight Losers Share

And their secrets to losing the pounds -- and keeping them off.
Previous
1 / 6
Losing the weight isn't easy, but keeping it off is even harder -- 95 percent of dieters regain what they lost within five years. How did the other 5 percent maintain their newer, slimmer size? Steal their secrets!

1. Weigh in once a week

Several studies have shown that checking in with your bathroom scale on a regular basis helps keep the pounds away. The reason: When you catch any small gain early on, you can more easily undo the damage with a slight adjustment in diet and exercise.

There's no need to hop on the scale everyday, though; weighing in once a week is fine, says American Heart Association, or try keeping track of inches lost instead of pounds.

Next
Like This?
Share it with your friends!
Share |
Subscribe our newsletter. It's FREE!
 




























Copyright ShoppingLifestyle.com All rights reserved.
All content appearing on ShoppingLifestyle.com including but not limited to photographs and text, is protected by copyright.
No material may be copied or reproduced without written permission from the copyright holder.